Header Ads

Blind Pinay singer gets standing ovation in France Got Talent

Alienette Coldfire caught the fancy of France Got Talent judges and audience.



FRANCE - A blind Filipina singer who is now in France joined the reality television competition and wowed the judges and audience with her amazing performance.

Katchry Jewel Golbin, a 25-year-old communications officers who hails from Tapaz, Capiz, belted out a French version of musical hit "I dreamed a dream" by Les Miserables in the La France a un Incroyable Talent (France Got Talent).

The judges, composed of Just For Laughs founder Gilbert Rozon, French illusionist Eric Antoine, French singer Helena Segara, and French-Algerian choreographer Kamel Ouali, were very impressed with her emotional performance, with Segara even teary-eyed while listening to her.




She got the standing ovation, and advanced to the next round of the competition. Watch:


Katchry, who uses nickname Alienette Coldfire (Alienette Cdfr in Facebook), also amazed viewers with her mastery of French language, which she only learned in the internet with the help of some friends.

In a Facebook post, Golbin thanked her followers "who supported me in the beginning of this extraordinary adventure."





"I'm counting on your presence to accompany me at the next step. I need you to help me achieve this dream fantastic!
Thanks to you, I saw a waking dream!! I love you."

Golbin had been joining singing contests in the Philippines like GMA7's Pinoy Idol and TV5 Rising Stars. She also went viral for singing Mariah Carey's hit "I'll be there" inside a mall.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.