Header Ads

PH bet Kylie Versoza wins Miss International 2016 crown

Baguio-native Kylie Versoza gabe the country its 6th title by winning Miss International 2016.



TOKYO, Japan - Philippines bet Kylie Versoza once again proved that Filipina beauty is among the best in the world after being crowned as Miss International 2016.

The beauty pageant was held Thursday night (Manila time) at the Tokyo Dome City Hall in Tokyo, Japan.

"I cannot believe this moment right now, and I'm ecstatic and happy. Thank you so much to my family, to the Philippines, to everyone who supported me," says Versoza after winning the title.

Versoza is the 6th winner of the country in the prestigious pageant, which was also won by Bea Rose Santiago in 2013.



Kylie Versoza's speech

In the pageant, contestants have to make the speech on why they're deserving to win the title. Here's Versoza's speech:



“Three things comes to mind when I think of miss international culture, education, and international understanding these three work together to make the brand of Miss International pageant relevant to the global community and to our time. If I would become Miss International 2016 I will devote myself to cultural understanding and international understanding because I believe that it is developing in each of us sensitivity to other cultures, that we expand our horizons, tolerate difference and appreciate diversity, all of these enables us to achieve international understanding, and I believe I am prepared to take on this responsibility, domo arigato.”


Replay

You may watch Kylie Versoza's winning moment and the full replay of the Miss International 2016 pageant via Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt_talWs24I

Miss Philippines bested Miss Australia (1st runner up), Miss Indonesia (2nd runner up), Miss Nicaragua (3rd runner up) and Miss USA (4th runner up) in the top 5 to win the title. Congratulations Kylie Versoza!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.